Peanut butter and jelly, such a dynamic flavor duo that is oh so nostalgic! Step up your dessert game with these tasty Raspberry Peanut Butter Cookies! Everything you love about a classic peanut butter cookie with the added bonus of a raspberry drizzle, yum. You’re going to love this tasty recipe, give it a try!
¼ Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
¼ Cup Gluten Free Flour
¼ Tsp Kosher Salt
½ Tsp Baking Powder
½ Cup Brown Sugar
½ Cup Smooth or Crunchy Peanut Butter (Or Nut Butter of Choice)
½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Large Egg
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or tin foil. Lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium/large sized bowl, combine the rolled oats, flour, salt, baking powder and brown sugar. Whisk to combine. Next, add in the peanut butter/nut butter, vanilla extract and egg. Combine with a spoon until a dough like consistency is achieved.
- Scoop out roughly 1 tbsp of dough. Now roll in the palms of your hands to form dough balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Continue this until all the dough is used. Lightly press down each cookie with a fork to make it a flatter circle shape, giving it the classic peanut butter cookie look.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies turn a delicious golden color and the edges begin to darken. Make sure to not overcook as we want these cookies to remain chewy.
- In a small sauce pot over low-medium heat, add in the Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Raspberry Fruit Spread. Simmer for 5-10 minutes (this will make it easier to drizzle).
- Remove cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes. Once cooled, drizzle with raspberry fruit spread on-top of the cookies. Allow the raspberry drizzle to firm up at room temp. for 5 minutes. Store in an airtight container, enjoy!