A warm, comforting cobbler that's bound to impress! Indulge in this irresistible Peach Cobbler recipe, enhanced with the luscious goodness of our Peach Premium Fruit Spread. This easy dessert, ready in just 45 minutes, beautifully combines the natural sweetness of fresh peaches with the rich depth of our Peach Fruit Spread sprinkled with delicious crumble topping. Whether you choose to savor it as is or elevate the experience with a generous scoop of ice cream, this dessert is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
5 Cups Fresh Peaches (Sliced)
2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Flour
½ Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
½ Cup Melted Butter
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly coat a 9”x13” baking dish with butter or non-stick baking spray.
- To the prepared baking dish, combine all of the filling ingredients and mix together gently. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the crumble ingredients and bring together with a spatula until a crumble consistency is formed.
- Sprinkle the crumble overtop of the peaches in the baking dish and place in the oven for 45 minutes or until the crumble has turned a golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Serve as is or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat. Enjoy!