Buckle up and get ready for your taste buds to blast off on a dangerously delicious journey. Jam-packed with powerful antioxidants, bursting with lip-smacking fruit, and a unique flavor combo that will leave you craving more! Our Blueberry Blast Banana Crumble Bars are about to become your new favorite. These crumble bars are jampacked with fruit and wholesome oats, making this not only a treat for your taste buds but your body! Get ready to blast off with flavor!
2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
2 Tbsp & ½ Cup Raw Golden Honey (Divided)
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Cups Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
1 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Ripe Bananas (Mashed)
- Add Crofter’s Organic Premium Blueberry Blast Fruit Spread and 2 tbsp honey to a sauce pot. Bring to a simmer over low heat. Add in the chia seeds and stir. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare an 8x8 baking tray with parchment paper. Make sure to leave a few inches of overhang parchment paper for easy removal.
- Place 1 cup rolled oats into a blender/food processor and pulse until a fine flour is achieved. In a large bowl, add oat flour from the food processor and mix with 1 cup remaining oats. Add in baking powder, ensuring they are mixed evenly. Then, add in the mashed banana, ½ cup honey and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Transfer 2/3 of the crumble into the prepared baking pan and smooth with the back of a spoon or spatula. Scoop in the Blueberry Blast/honey/chia seed mixture on top and then cover with the remaining 1/3 of the crumble.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375°F (until golden brown). Let cool completely on a wire rack before serving. If cut to early, the squares will have a hard time keeping their shape. Serve and enjoy!