Buckle up and get ready for your taste buds to blast off on a dangerously delicious journey jam-packed with powerful antioxidants, bursting with lip-smacking fruit, and a unique flavor combo that will leave you craving more! Our Yummy GF Blueberry Blast Banana Oat Crumble Bars are about to become your new favorite! These crumble bars will leave you full and satisfied thanks to our Blueberry Blast Superfruit spread. This spread has an extremely high fruit content per jar! Most jams contain less than 50% fruit, but this Superfruit blend contains a whopping 75% fruit content in EACH jar—loaded with yummy goodness as nature intended! These crumble bars are jampacked with fruit and wholesome oats, making this not only a treat for your taste buds but your body! Get ready to blast off with flavor!
1 Cup Crofter’s Premium Blueberry Blast Fruit Spread
2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
2 Tbsp. & ½ Cup Raw Golden Honey Divided
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 Cups Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
1 tsp. Baking Powder
2 Ripe Bananas (Mashed)
- To start, add the Blueberry Blast fruit spread and 2 Tbsp honey to a sauce pot and bring to a simmer over low heat. Add in the chia seeds and stir. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare an 8x8 Baking tray with tin foil or parchment paper. Make sure to leave a few inches of overhang of tinfoil or parchment for easy removal.
- Place 1 Cup rolled oats into a blender or food processor and pulse until a fine flour is achieved. Mix with remaining oats in a large bowl and baking powder ensuring they are mixed evenly. Add in the mashed banana, rest of the honey and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Transfer 2/3 of the crumble into the prepared baking pan and smooth with the back of a spoon or spatula. Scoop in the Blueberry Blast & honey mixture on top and then cover with the remaining 1/3 of the crumble.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375°F until golden brown. Let cool completely on a wire rack before serving. If cut to early, the squares will have a hard time keeping their shape. Serve and enjoy!