This Wild Blueberry Cobbler is the perfect dessert for any occasion! Made with our delicious Wild Blueberry Premium Fruit Spread, this cobbler is easy to make and bursting with flavor. The filling is made with a combination of the fresh blueberries, fruit spread, and lemon zest, creating a thick and gooey blueberry mixture that pairs perfectly with the buttery cobbler topping. This homemade cobbler is a sweet and satisfying dessert that will have you coming back for seconds. Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a delicious and comforting treat!
3 Tbsp Crofter’s Organic Premium Wild Blueberry Fruit Spread
6 Cups Fresh Blueberries
2 Tbsp Lemon Zest
1 ¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour
½ Cup White Sugar
2 Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Cinnamon
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
1 Cup Almond Milk
¼ Cup Butter (Melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly coat a 9”x13” baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Next, add the fresh blueberries to the prepared baking dish. Top with the lemon zest and Crofter’s Organic Premium Wild Blueberry Fruit Spread. Mix around until the fruit spread and lemon zest are evenly distributed amongst the blueberries. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix together. Next, add in the almond milk and melted butter. Stir until the dough is smooth and there are no clumps left.
- Pour the cobbler dough over top of the blueberries and spread out evenly to all corners making sure to cover the blueberries. Bake for 45-50 minutes (until golden brown).
- Once done, remove from the oven and allow to slightly cool before serving. It’s best served warm, but this dish will be very hot coming out of the oven. Plate up and top with a dash of cream or scoop of ice cream. Enjoy!