These Strawberry PB&J Rice Crispies Squares are a delicious and indulgent treat that is perfect for any occasion! The combination of our sweet, fruity Strawberry Premium Fruit Spread and peanut butter is a classic pairing that never gets old. The addition of rice cereal adds a satisfying crunch and texture for the ideal bite. These squares are easy to make and can be enjoyed by both kids and adults alike. They are perfect for a school lunchbox, an after-school snack, or a tasty dessert. This is a must-try recipe for anyone who loves the classic flavors of strawberry and peanut butter!
½ Cup Melted Butter (Divided into ¼ Cups)
2 ½ Cups Marshmallows (Divided into 1 ¼ Cups)
¼ Cup Peanut Butter
8 Cups Rice Crispies Cereal (Divided into 4 Cups)
- Lightly coat a 9”x13” baking tray with non-stick baking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium sized sauce pot, combine ¼ cup melted butter, 1 ¼ cups marshmallows, and peanut butter. Place over medium heat and stir constantly until the marshmallows are completely melted. Add in 4 cups of rice crispies cereal and gently mix together with a spatula. Set aside.
- In another medium sized sauce pot, add in the remaining ¼ cup melted butter, 1 ¼ cups marshmallows, and the Crofter’s Organic Premium Strawberry Fruit Spread. Place over medium heat and stir constantly until the marshmallows are completely melted. Add in the remaining rice crispies cereal and gently mix together with a spatula.
- Loosely fold the two mixtures together until barely combined and then firmly press down into the prepared baking tray. Place the squares into the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- When ready to serve, remove from the fridge and cut into squares. Top with a drizzle of peanut butter, serve and enjoy!