These soft and chewy gluten-free cookies are sure to be an instant hit! Easy to make and perfectly festive, these Strawberry Nut Butter Chewy Cookies are bursting with classic pb&j flavor—jam packed with our sweet most popular Strawberry Fruit Spread. This quick recipe makes one delicious treat great for summer festivities, holiday parties, or any occasion you wish to celebrate. This recipe is a must try!
2 ¼ Cups Almond Flour
1 ½ Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
1 Tbsp Butter (Melted)
2 Large Egg Whites
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Smooth Sunflower or Almond Butter
¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking trays with non-stick parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until evenly combined. Set aside.
- In another medium mixing bowl, combine the butter, egg whites, vanilla extract, and nut butter. Whisk to combine until smooth. Next, add in the Crofter’s Organic Premium Strawberry Fruit Spread and sugar. Mix until well incorporated. Next, fold in the flour mixture just until combined. The batter will be thick, it’s easier to mix with a wooden spoon.
- Mixture should be crumbly but also sticky enough that when rolled, they won’t break apart. Roll the dough into roughly 2 Tbsp sized balls and place on the prepared baking tray. Flatten with your hands or a fork to desired thickness and shape. Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, they may seem like they need more time but just remove them from the oven and allow them to completely cool on the warm baking tray. This will make them stay nice and chewy. Once cooled, serve, and enjoy!