Indulge in a delicious and healthy breakfast with our Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Bake! Made with our Strawberry Banana Premium Fruit Spread, this dairy-free recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping you full and on track with any healthy eating habits. Perfect for meal prepping, this oatmeal bake can be made ahead of time so you can enjoy a delicious and nutritious breakfast all week long!
2 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
2 Cups Almond Milk
¼ Cup Maple Syrup
2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Large Egg
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
2 Ripe Bananas (1 Mashed, 1 Sliced)
½ Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Fresh Sliced Strawberries (Divided)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly coat an 8”x8” baking dish with coconut oil or cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Next, add in the almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, egg, melted coconut oil, 1 mashed banana, and the Crofter’s Organic Premium Strawberry Banana Fruit Spread. Mix together until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips, half of the fresh sliced strawberries, and half of the remaining sliced banana. Fold into the oat mixture and transfer to baking dish.
- Add the remaining fresh sliced strawberries and sliced banana to the top and place in the oven to bake for 1 hour or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Portion out on to plates, serve and enjoy!