Strawberry banana is always a winning combo, especially when baked into a delicious banana bread! This Strawberry Banana Bread recipe is easy to whip up and the perfect treat for breakfast, brunch, after-school snack, or even dessert. Our delicious Strawberry Banana Fruit Spread adds a big dose of natural sweetness to this easy quick bread recipe. This summer inspired recipe is great year-round!
¼ Cup + 2 Tbsp Crofter’s Organic Premium Strawberry Banana Fruit Spread (Divided)
2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
½ Cup Oat Flour
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
¼ Cup Demerara Sugar
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
1 Cup Almond Milk
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Banana (Sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a 9”x13” loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, oat flour, baking powder, demerara sugar, and salt. Mix together until well combined. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, honey, and ¼ cup Crofter’s Organic Premium Strawberry Banana Fruit Spread. Whisk together until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients. Using a spatula bring together the ingredients until a loose batter is formed. It’s okay if there are some clumps still, be careful not to over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and swirl in 2 tbsp Crofter’s Organic Premium Strawberry Banana Fruit Spread on top using a knife or toothpick. Next, slice the banana lengthwise, remove the peel and gently press on top of the batter.
- Place in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Once finished, remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack before removing from the pan and slicing. Enjoy!