Beautifully tangy & sweet! Sticky Seville Orange Chicken made easy with a takeout feel that’s sure to be a hit with the whole family. Bursting with tangy Seville Orange flavor, fresh squeezed orange juice, salty soy sauce, and a dash of sweetness—you’ll taste the fresh ingredient difference. Serve this dish on a bed of egg noodles, rice or with a crisp spring mix salad and you’ve got a delicious and nutritious dinner!
For the Sauce:
¾ Cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp White Vinegar
1 Tbsp Orange Zest
For the Chicken:
2 Chicken Breasts (Cubed)
¼ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp Pepper
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
Green Onion (Garnish)
Sesame Seeds (Garnish)
- First, start by cutting your chicken into ½ inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Next, prepare the orange sauce. In a bowl, whisk together the Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Seville Orange Fruit Spread, orange juice, sugar, corn starch, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, white vinegar, and orange zest. Set aside.
- Next, heat the olive oil in a pan. Add in the cubed chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes (until the chicken is cooked all the way through). Once chicken is cooked, drain out any extra oil left in the pan.
- Add the homemade orange sauce to the chicken. Cook on low-medium heat for an additional 5-10 minutes, stirring often until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve over a bed of egg noodles, rice or a crisp spring mix salad. Garnish with fresh green onion and sesame seeds. Enjoy!