Perfectly sweetened iced tea with notes of fruity, refreshing flavors and a pretty vibrant red color will have you daydreaming of a warm summer day. You only need a few ingredients to put together this refreshing summer sipper! Sweet teas are known for being chocked full of unnecessary added sugar, that’s not the case for this Simple Raspberry Lemon Sweet Tea! This is the best refreshing thirst quencher to sip back while enjoying the beautiful warm weather that comes along with the summer season. Enjoy!
1 Jar Crofter’s Organic Premium Seedless Raspberry Fruit Spread
10 Cups Cold Water (Divided)
6-8 Green Tea Bags
4 Lemons (Sliced into Rounds)
2 Cups Fresh Raspberries
Fresh Sprigs of Mint
¼ Cup Raw Golden Honey
Crushed Ice/Ice Cubes
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil and place the green tea bags along the sides of the pot. Allow the water to steep gently over low heat for 20-25 minutes. The longer you can let the water steep, the stronger the tea flavor will be.
- Next, add in the fresh sliced lemon, fresh raspberries & a few sprigs of mint. Continue to simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate saucepan, combine 2 cups water with the Crofter’s Organic Premium Seedless Raspberry Fruit Spread and raw honey. Bring to a light simmer over low heat, mixing well to combine.
- Next, add the raspberry mixture in with the tea and continue to simmer for another 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat, let the pot cool down slightly and then place it in your refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight. Until completely cooled.
- Fill a glass with crushed ice, a wedge of lemon and fresh raspberries, serve and enjoy!