Looking for an easy grab-and-go morning pastry or decadent dessert? Look no further! Delicious brown sugar oat crumble topping baked to golden brown perfection and bursting with strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, and blueberry flavor. These Simple Berry Harvest Crumble Squares are sure to hit the spot!
1 ½ Cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
1 Cup Gluten-Free Flour
½ Cup Brown Sugar
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
½ Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Lemon Zest
½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temp)
½ Tsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8” baking tray with parchment paper and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, salt, baking powder, lemon zest, and vanilla extract and mix with a whisk. Add in the coconut oil and mix with a wooden spoon. The mixture should be crumbly but sticky.
- Grab the prepared baking pan. Use ¾ of the crumble mixture to create the crust. Evenly press the crumble to the bottom of the pan. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes (until the crust begins to turn golden brown).
- While the crust is baking, mix the Crofter’s Organic Premium Berry Harvest Fruit Spread and lemon juice in a small bowl. Remove the crust from the oven and then spread the Berry Harvest lemon mixture onto the crust. Top with the remaining crumble mixture and then place back in the oven for another 20-25 minutes.
- Once done, remove from the oven and let the bars fully cool before trying to cut into squares. Once cooled, cut, serve and enjoy!