Pumpkin spice and everything nice! This fragrant and intensely flavorful Seville Orange Pumpkin Spice Bread recipe is the perfect addition to any holiday spread. Enjoy traditional fall flavors elevated by our Seville Orange Spread just in time for pumpkin spice season. The tanginess of our Seville Orange Just Fruit Spread pairs perfectly with the natural sweetness of pumpkin for a cozy taste of autumn in each bite. Easy, quick, and perfect for breakfast, brunch, a sweet snack or even dessert!
½ Cup Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Seville Orange Fruit Spread
½ Cup Pumpkin Puree
2 Large Eggs
½ Cup Olive Oil
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Brown Sugar
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Tsp Kosher Salt
2 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9”x5” bread pan with parchment paper and a light drizzle of olive oil. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Seville Orange Fruit Spread, pumpkin puree, eggs, olive oil, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Whisk until evenly combined. Next, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and bring together until just combined.
- Pour out the mixture into the prepared bread pan and use a spatula to make sure the mixture is spread out evenly. Sprinkle the top with pumpkin seeds and place in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once finished, remove from the oven, and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve and enjoy!