A delicious healthy & easy side dish! There is no brown sugar in this recipe, yet it’s loaded with sweet, tangy taste. Seville Orange Glazed Carrots make an excellent side dish, perfect for festive feasts like Thanksgiving and holiday gatherings or even great for everyday dinners. Using Crofter’s Seville Orange Spread means there is no added refined sugar—the spread easily elevates the flavor profile without adding unnecessary sugar. A simple yet tasty recipe that everyone will love!
¼ Cup Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Seville Orange Fruit Spread
2 Cups Baby Carrots
1 Tsp Kosher Salt (Divided)
2 Lemon Slices
¼ Cup Orange Juice
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Water
½ Tsp Black Pepper
- Begin by washing and drying the baby carrots. Set aside. Line a baking tray with tin foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium sauce pot, add the baby carrots and cover with water. Add in a ½ Tsp kosher salt and lemon slices. Place over high heat and boil until carrots are tender. About 15 minutes.
- While the baby carrots are boiling, make the glaze. In another medium sauce pot combine the Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Seville Orange Fruit Spread, orange juice, olive oil, water, remaining ½ Tsp salt, and black pepper. Mix until well combined and place over low heat until the carrots are ready.
- Once the carrots are ready, drain the water, remove the lemons and add in the Seville Orange glaze. Stir to coat then place in the prepared oven on the baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Once done, remove from the oven and serve right away. Enjoy!