Elevate your dinner with our mouth-watering Roasted Chicken with Mango & Coconut Sauce recipe! This delectable dish combines succulent roasted chicken with a luscious blend of tropical flavors, featuring our exquisite Premium Mango Fruit Spread. With its easy preparation and sensational taste, this chicken dinner is sure to become a family favorite. This chicken recipe is a must-try!
1 400ml Can Coconut Milk
¼ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 Tbsp Honey
Salt & Pepper
4-6 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 Tbsp Olive Oil (Divided)
Fresh Basil (Finely Chopped)
- Lightly coat a 9”x13” baking dish with 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the Crofter’s Organic Premium Mango Fruit Spread, coconut milk, cayenne pepper, honey, salt, and pepper. Blend on low until combined and smooth.
- Toss the chicken breasts in the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil and then place in the prepared baking dish. Cover the chicken with the mango coconut sauce and top with the fresh basil.
- Cover and marinate the chicken in the fridge for 3-4 hours. When ready, remove from the fridge and place in the oven at 400°F. Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and serve over rice or pasta. Enjoy!