Indulge in the decadence of these Raspberry No Bake Vegan Cheesecake Jars, the perfect mini dessert for Valentine's Day or any celebration. The creamy, velvety texture of the cheesecake filling is perfectly balanced by the tangy sweetness of our Raspberry Just Fruit Spread, creating a heavenly taste sensation. These mini cheesecakes are easy to make and can be prepared in advance, making them the perfect dessert for a romantic evening at home or to add to your dessert table when hosting an event!
1 ½ Cups Soaked Cashews
1 Cup Non-Dairy Oat Yogurt
¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/8 Tsp Salt
1 ½ Cups Vegan Graham Cracker Crumbs
3 Tbsp Vegan Butter or Coconut Oil (Melted)
1 Cup Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Raspberry Fruit Spread (Divided)
- Let’s begin by soaking our cashews. Add the cashews in a small sauce pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Next, drain the cashews and then add them into a blender with the rest of the cheesecake filling ingredients. Blend on high until the filling is smooth and there are no chunks of cashew remaining. Scrape down the sides of the blender as necessary. Place the filling into the fridge until ready to use.
- For the cheesecake crust, grab a small bowl and combine the vegan graham cracker crumbs with the melted vegan butter or coconut oil. Whisk together until the mixture resembles a wet sand consistency.
- Next, assemble the cheesecake jars. Spoon the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each glass jar and gently pat down so that it forms a crust. Now scoop in the cheesecake filling until the glass jar is almost filled, leaving about an inch at the top. Finally, spoon on 2 Tbsp Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Raspberry Fruit Spread on to the top of the cheesecake filling. Repeat until all the jars are made.
- Place the cheesecake jars into the fridge and allow to cool and set for about 30 minutes. Once set, remove from the fridge and serve. Enjoy!