Jazz up your charcuterie board with this deliciously simple recipe! Raspberry & Honey Pistachio Baked Brie makes the perfect appetizer for any occasion and is an absolute crowd pleaser. Enjoy brie cheese topped with velvety smooth Seedless Raspberry Fruit Spread and sweet honey covered pistachio baked to gooey melted perfection. Get maximum results with minimum effort in very little time with this tasty 4 ingredient appetizer!
1-2 Tbsp Chopped Pistachio
1 Tbsp Raw Honey
1 Wheel of Brie
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper or tin foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the pistachios and honey and stir to coat. Set aside.
- Score your wheel of brie lightly with a sharp knife and then add 2 Tbsp Crofter’s Organic Premium Seedless Raspberry Fruit Spread to the center of the wheel of brie. Top with the honey coated pistachios and then place on the prepared baking tray.
- Place the wheel of brie in the prepared oven for 10-15 minutes or until the brie is noticeably turning gooey. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- While the brie is cooling, spread out some of your favorite crackers and berries. Serve while the brie is still warm. Enjoy!