Get a little spooky with this fun & festive Halloween treat! These Raspberry Hand Pie Mummies are easy to make and are sure to impress. Enjoy delicious puff pastry filled with sweet Seedless Raspberry Fruit Spread cooked to golden brown perfection and topped with candy googly eyes. This delicious dessert recipe is a hit at Halloween parties or fall celebrations—kids and adults of all ages love this homemade DIY recipe. With only 4 ingredients and ready in 15 minutes, this is an easy recipe for a fun Halloween breakfast or dessert!
1 Cup Crofter’s Organic Premium Seedless Raspberry Fruit Spread
2 Sheets of Puff Pastry (Thawed)
1 Egg (Beaten)
Candy Googly Eyes (Garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Next, lightly flour your work surface and cut the first sheet of puff pastry into 6 even shaped rectangles and set aside. Now with the other sheet of puff pastry, cut it into thin strips roughly ½ inch wide and set aside.
- Place roughly 1 tbsp Crofter’s Organic Premium Seedless Raspberry Fruit Spread into the center of each puff pastry rectangle and gently spread it out to the edges.
- Next, gently lay the thin strips of puff pastry over the fruit spread making a mummy pattern and leaving space for the eyes. Lightly press down along the edge to seal and coat with the beaten egg. Repeat this process until all the puff pastry strips are used.
- Transfer the hand pies to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place them in the prepared oven for 15 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes. Once cooled, add the candy googly eyes, and enjoy!