Delicious dessert perfection! Soft, refreshing, perfectly sweetened with our Raspberry Just Fruit Spread and fills the air with an aroma of fresh summer citrus. Raspberry Glazed Lemon Cake is anything but ordinary. This light, citrusy cake is bursting with flavor that just screams summer. Pair with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra tasty treat, enjoy!
For the Cake:
1 ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Sugar
¼ Tsp Salt
1 Cup Greek Yogurt
3 Large Eggs
1 Tsp Lemon Peel (Grated)
¼ Tsp Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Olive Oil
For the Glaze:
2 Tsp Water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly coat a 9” x 13” loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- For the cake, grab a medium sized mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Combine with a whisk. Next, in a different medium bowl, combine the Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Raspberry Fruit Spread, yogurt, eggs, lemon peel, and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients in to the wet ingredients and stir with a spatula. Now, slowly fold in the olive oil until evenly combined. Careful not to overmix. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and gently even out the batter with the spatula.
- Place the cake in the oven for 45-50 minutes (until golden brown).
- While the cake is baking, prepare the glaze. In a small sauce pot combine the Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Raspberry Fruit Spread with 2 Tsp water over low heat. Continue to stir until the fruit spread has thinned out.
- Once cake is ready, remove from oven and allow to completely cool on a wire rack. When the cake is cooled, pour the raspberry glaze over top and allow to set. Once set, slice, serve and enjoy!