Tasty, dairy-free, and gluten-free these Raspberry Crumb Bars are sure to satisfy! Handcrafted with simple ingredients you likely already have in the pantry. A delicious oat crumble crust with a layer of sweet raspberry filling all baked to golden brown perfection—yum! Our Raspberry Just Fruit Spread adds a vibrant sweet lively taste that can only come from 98% raspberries and white grape juice concentrate. This recipe is a winner, give it a try!
3 Cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
3 Cups Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour
1 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 ½ Cups Coconut Oil (Melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9”x 13” baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spraying it with a non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Raspberry Fruit Spread into a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until the fruit spread becomes slightly thinner. Keep over low heat until ready to use.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, flour, coconut sugar, brown sugar, kosher salt, and baking powder with a large spoon until evenly mixed. Add in the melted coconut oil and continue to mix until a crumble like consistency.
- Dump ¾ of the crumble mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan and firmly press down to make the bottom crust. Try to make this layer as even as possible. Pour the heated raspberry fruit spread on top and spread it out to the edges. Next, sprinkle the top with the remaining crumble mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes (until golden brown). Remove from oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes to cool before cutting. Serve and enjoy!