Looking for a delicious appetizer that's perfect for any occasion? Try our Raspberry Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers recipe! Made with our Seedless Raspberry Premium Fruit Spread, these poppers feature a creamy and tangy cream cheese filling infused with the fruity flavor of raspberries and wrapped in bacon. Whether you prefer grilling or baking, this versatile recipe can be prepared on the grill or in the oven. Don't forget to serve them with the irresistible raspberry dipping sauce for an extra burst of flavor. Get ready to impress your guests with this delightful party appetizer that can be enjoyed all year round!
10-12 Jalapenos (Sliced in Half)
1 Cup Softened Cream Cheese
½ Cup Fresh Raspberries
1 Tbsp Fresh Chives (Chopped)
20-24 Slices of Bacon
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven or grill to 350°F. Slice the jalapenos in half-length wise and remove the seeds and ribs. The more you remove, the less hot the jalapeno will be.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fresh raspberries, chives, and ¼ cup Crofter’s Organic Premium Seedless Raspberry Fruit Spread using a hand mixer. Next, fill the jalapenos with the raspberry cream cheese and then wrap each jalapeno tightly with bacon. Use a skewer to hold bacon in place if needed.
- Bake/Grill the poppers for 30-35 minutes or until the bacon is full cooked and the peppers have gone soft. Careful flipping the peppers as you don’t want the filling to come out.
- While poppers are cooking prepare the raspberry dip. Combine all of the raspberry dip ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well. Set aside.
- Once poppers are done, remove from the heat and place on a serving dish. Serve hot with a side of raspberry dipping sauce.