Indulge in the exquisite taste of Raspberry Cheesecake Squares, made effortlessly delicious with our Seedless Raspberry Premium Fruit Spread. Perfect for Valentine's Day or any occasion, these squares offer a delightful blend of creamy cheesecake and tangy raspberry goodness. Simple to make and even easier to enjoy, prepare them in advance for a stress-free treat that will leave everyone craving more. Elevate your dessert game with the vibrant flavors of our fruit spread and make every bite a moment to savor!
10-12 Graham Crackers
¼ Cup Melted Butter
16 oz Cream Cheese
½ Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Sprinkle of Flaky Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9”x9” baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the crust ingredients. Blend until course crumbs form. Transfer the crumbs to the prepared baking pan and firmly press down to form a crust. Place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and flaky salt using a hand mixer. Mix until smooth and then set aside.
- Remove the crust from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Transfer the filling over to the prepared crust and evenly spread out using a spatula.
- Add the Crofter’s Organic Premium Seedless Raspberry Fruit Spread to the filling. Gently swirl it in using a butter knife. Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- When the cheesecake is done, remove from the oven and allow to completely cool. Place the cheesecake into the fridge for 3-4 hours to set. Remove from the fridge and cut into squares when ready to serve. Enjoy!