This Pomegranate No-Bake Chocolate Tart is jam-packed with superfruit goodness, rich with antioxidants! Sweet chocolate paired with tangy pomegranate flavor wrapped in a delicious almond flour crust is the gluten-free pomegranate bliss you’ve been craving. It will make your taste buds and body blast off into pure euphoria, all thanks to our Superfruit Pomegranate Power spread that is loaded with 75% fruit content. This rich, decadent dessert is no-bake, the perfect twist for holiday entertaining or can easily be enjoyed all year round…it’s just that good!
2 Cups Almond Flour
¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
½ Cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
2 Tbsp Raw Honey
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
½ Cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
1 Cup Dark Chocolate (Chopped)
½ Cup Pomegranate Arils
- Lightly grease an 8” tart pan with removable bottom with melted coconut oil (1-2 Tbsp should do). Make sure to get it evenly spread out across the entire pan and into the edges of the pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cacao powder, melted coconut oil, honey, and salt. Mix well. Scoop this mixture into the prepared pan, firmly press it down into the bottom and up the sides with your hands. Place in fridge to keep cool.
- In a medium sauce pot, combine the full-fat coconut milk with the Crofter’s Organic Premium Pomegranate Power Fruit Spread. Whisk together. Bring this to a light boil and then add in the dark chocolate. Lightly stir until the chocolate is completely melted into a smooth mixture.
- Pour the pomegranate chocolate mixture into the prepared crust and allow to cool for a few minutes. Once slightly cooled, top the chocolate tart with fresh pomegranate arils.
- Place the tart back into the fridge for about an hour to completely set. Remove when ready to serve, enjoy!