Sweet meets savory! This recipe is unlike any muffin you’ve had before—in the best way possible. Sweet peach, creamy buttermilk, and savory prosciutto make these impossible to put down. Peach Prosciutto Muffins are perfect for brunch, a tasty appetizer, breakfast, or even a great addition to your charcuterie board. This recipe is versatile, easy, delicious, and sure to impress. It’s a must try!
2 Tbsp Butter
1 ½ Cup Red Onion (Finely Chopped)
½ Cup Prosciutto (Finely Chopped)
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Fresh Rosemary (Finely Chopped)
1 ½ Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Baking Soda
½ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp Black Pepper
1 Cup Buttermilk
2 Large Eggs
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly grease a muffin tray with non-stick spray or use muffin liners. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat and add in the chopped red onion. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes until just softened. Remove from heat and place in a bowl. In the same pan, add in the chopped prosciutto and cook for about 2 minutes. Just until slightly crispy. Place in a separate bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, rosemary, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pepper. Set aside. Next, in a smaller mixing bowl, whisk together the Crofter’s Organic Premium Peach Fruit Spread, buttermilk, eggs, and olive oil until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and add in the red onion and prosciutto. Mix together with a rubber spatula. Place about 2 Tbsp of the batter into the prepared muffin tray and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes (until golden brown). Once done, remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack before removing from the muffin pan. Serve warm and enjoy!