Spicy green chiles and juicy Peach Fruit Spread unite to make a sweet and savory glaze that has a little kick! This Peach & Green Chile BBQ Chicken recipe makes an easy weeknight dinner with little clean up since it’s made on the grill. The grilled chicken gets coated with tangy peach Chile sauce that caramelizes as you barbecue and pairs perfectly with the fresh grilled peaches. Serve this BBQ chicken with grilled peach slices, green beans and peas or your favorite veggies and rice. Dinner is served!
2 Tbsp Olive Oil + 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
½ Tbsp Finely Chopped Garlic
½ Tbsp Finely Chopped Green Chiles
6 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts
3 Peaches (Sliced into Halves)
- Preheat the barbecue to 400°F. In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the Crofter’s Organic Premium Peach Fruit Spread, 2 tbsp olive oil, soy sauce, yellow mustard, chopped garlic, and chopped green chiles. Mix to combine and set aside for later.
- In another mixing bowl, toss the chicken breasts with the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the prepared barbecue and cook on each side for 5-6 minutes.
- Once each side has grill marks, place the chicken on the top rack of the barbecue and brush the chicken generously with the peach glaze. Continue cooking for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked. Flipping the chicken every ~2 minutes and brushing with the additional peach glaze.
- When the chicken is finished, allow to rest for 10 minutes, and give the grill a quick clean. Slice the peaches into halves and remove the pit. Place them face down on the grill to cook for 5-10 minutes (until slightly bubbly). Remove from grill.
- Serve this BBQ chicken with grilled peach slices, green beans, and peas or your favorite veggies and rice. Enjoy!