Peach Coconut Muffins are the perfect sweet treat! Each bite is filled with succulent pieces of tender juicy peaches and fresh coconut. The secret ingredient is using our delicious Peach Fruit Spread. A light peach fragrance will fill your home when baking these tasty muffins. Enjoy as a quick breakfast with your morning coffee, pairs great with afternoon tea, or a decadent dessert when topped with vanilla ice cream. This muffin recipe is a keeper!
½ Cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
½ Cup Granulated Sugar
¼ Cup Milk
½ Cup Yogurt
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Shredded Coconut
2 Large Eggs
1 ¾ Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
½ Tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and spraying a muffin pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the Crofter’s Organic Premium Peach Fruit Spread, coconut oil, sugar, milk, yogurt, vanilla extract, shredded coconut, and eggs. Mix well with a whisk until creamed together.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix together. Next, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Careful not to overmix.
- Scoop about 2 Tbsp sized portions of the batter into the muffin wells and place in the oven. Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes and then reduce the temperature to 350°F and allow to cook for an additional 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once done, remove from the oven and allow to fully cool before removing them from the muffin pan. Store in an air-tight container until ready to serve. Enjoy!