Chewy Peach Banana Oat Breakfast Squares are a tasty way to start off your morning! Our Premium Peach Fruit Spread has this recipe bursting with juicy peach flavor. Paired with gluten-free oats, banana, notes of sweet cinnamon all baked to golden brown perfection—you can’t go wrong. Enjoy these delectable squares any time of day!
¾ Cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
1 Cup Brown Sugar
½ Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Mashed Banana
1 ½ Cup Gluten-Free Flour
1 ½ Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tsp Corn Starch
3 Cups Gluten-Free Old Fashioned Oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease two 9” X 9” baking pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the Crofter’s Organic Premium Peach Fruit Spread, melted coconut oil, brown sugar, coconut sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and banana with a whisk. Continue to mix until mixture is smooth.
- Next, add in the gluten-free flour, cinnamon, baking soda and corn starch. Mix with a wooden spoon until evenly mixed. Add in the gluten-free oats. Mix until evenly combined.
- Evenly transfer the peach banana oat mixture into the prepared baking pans and level them out with a spatula. Top with a sprinkle of coconut sugar and then place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes (until the edges turn golden brown).
- Once done, remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Once cooled, cut into squares. Serve and enjoy!