Take a walk on the wild side with this modern take on the classic PB&J! These classic flavors make for a perfectly irrespirable thumbprint cookie that everyone is sure to love. The best part about these Easy No Bake PB&J Thumbprint Cookies, you can get creative with your flavor combinations! Did we mention, these cookies don’t require an oven…SCORE!
¾ Cup Natural Peanut Butter or Nut Butter
¼ Cup Natural Maple Syrup
1 ½ Cup Almond Flour
Pinch of Kosher Salt
- Start by adding the peanut butter/nut butter to a large mixing bowl (the runnier and smoother the nut butter the better). Add in the maple syrup and salt, stir to combine.
- Next, slowly add in the almond flour (pouring in a little bit at a time) until a nice dough forms. If the dough is too dry, just add in a little bit more peanut butter or maple syrup and if the dough is a little too wet, add in a little bit more almond flour to bring it together.
- Scoop out roughly 2 tbsp of the dough and roll with your hands into little balls. Do this process until all of the dough is used. Next, with your pinky finger or end of a wooden spoon, poke a small indent in the center of the cookie (careful not to push too deep. If the cookies crack while doing this, that’s a sign that your dough is slightly too dry).
- Once all of your cookies are made and the holes have been pushed in the center, place the baking tray into the fridge for 10 minutes to chill the dough.
- Remove tray from the fridge and fill each of the holes with your favorite flavor or Crofter’s Organic Fruit Spread (any flavor of fruit spread will work with this recipe). We did a mix of Strawberry, Apricot & Blackberry. Enjoy!