This flavor combination is one for the books! We’re talking sweet morello cherry spread paired with white wine, sesame oil and a kick of crushed chili flakes—making a sweet & spicy glaze for this pork stir-fry. Add in broccoli, snap peas serving over rice or noodles and the result is divine. A one pan dinner recipe made easy. This Morello Cherry Pork Stir-Fry is sure to take dinner from drab to fab and satisfy the whole family. Give it a try!
¾ Cup Crofter’s Organic Premium Morello Cherry Fruit Spread (Divided)
Boneless Lean Pork (3-4 Pieces)
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
½ Tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
2 Tbsp White Wine
2 Tsp Corn Starch (Divided)
¼ Cup Chicken Broth
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
½ Tsp White Sugar
1 Cup Broccoli Florets
1 Cup Snap Peas
3 Tbsp Olive Oil (Divided)
1 Tsp Crushed Chili Flakes
- Begin by cutting the pork into thin strips. In a small mixing bowl, combine the pork with the salt, pepper, white wine, ¼ Cup of Crofter’s Organic Premium Morello Cherry Fruit Spread and 1 tsp of the corn starch. Mix together until pork is coated and let sit for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Next, make the thickening sauce for the stir fry. In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, sesame oil, remaining 1 tsp of corn starch and sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil and the crushed chili flakes over medium/high heat. Cook for about a minute and then add in the pork strips. Cook for another 5 minutes or so, until the meat is cooked. Remove from pan once done.
- Add to the same pan the remaining 1 Tbsp of olive oil, broccoli, snap peas, the remaining ½ Cup Crofter’s Organic Premium Morello Cherry Fruit Spread and the thickening sauce. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Next, add the cooked pork strips back into the stir fry. Stir fry for an additional 5-10 minutes until the snap peas and broccoli are fully cooked and soft. Remove from heat and serve immediately over rice or noodles. Enjoy!