Dive into a world of flavor-packed fun with our Morello Cherry Dark Chocolate Brownies! Rich, velvety dark chocolate paired with sweet vibrant cherries from our Morello Cherry Premium Fruit Spread. It's a taste explosion that'll make your taste buds dance. Whether you're satisfying a sweet tooth or impressing guests, these brownies redefine indulgence. Try this delicious brownie recipe today!
½ Cup + 9 Tbsp Crofter’s Organic Premium Morello Cherry Fruit Spread
¾ Cup All Purpose Flour
¾ Cup Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
1 Tsp Kosher Salt
2 Eggs + 1 Egg Yolk
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
¼ Cup Melted Butter
¼ Cup Canola Oil
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a 9”x9” baking tray with parchment paper. Lightly coat the pan with non-stick spray or olive oil. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, corn starch, and salt. Set aside. In a separate medium sized mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar using a hand mixer for 3-5 minutes. Add in ½ Cup of the Crofter’s Organic Premium Morello Cherry Fruit Spread, melted butter, oil, and vanilla extract. Beat on low until mixed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and fold together using a rubber spatula until combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread out even until smooth.
- Dollop about 1 tbsp Crofter’s Organic Premium Morello Cherry Fruit Spread onto the top of the brownie mixture (one for each brownie) and then gently swirl into the brownie batter. Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- When the brownies are done, the edges will start to pull away from the pan. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and then place in the fridge or freezer for 10-15 minutes to set. Remove from the freezer once set, cut and serve. Enjoy!