A sweet taste of summer is what you get with these tasty Morello Cherry Coconut Muffins! A vanilla-flavored batter with bright, juicy bursts of cherry. These muffins are perfect for brunch or breakfast on the go. Our Morello Cherry spreads packs a punch with a sweet, chunky texture adding layers of a deliciousness to this gluten free muffin recipe. Get ready to fall in love!
¾ Cup Coconut Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
¼ Cup Maple Syrup
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F and place muffin liners in each of the muffin wells.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking powder, and salt until evenly combined. Set aside.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until evenly combined. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly combined.
- Next, layer the muffin wells like this: 1 Tbsp muffin batter, 1 Tsp Crofter’s Organic Premium Morello Cherry Fruit Spread, 1 Tbsp more of batter then top with another 1 Tsp of Crofter’s Organic Premium Morello Cherry Fruit Spread. With a toothpick swirl the layers of batter and fruit spread together.
- Bake for 15 minutes (until you can insert a toothpick in the center, and it will come out clean). Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Once completely cool, remove from the muffin tray. Serve and enjoy!