If you like the classic flavor combination of rich chocolate and sweet cherries, you’ll love these Morello Cherry Chocolate Brownies! This quick and easy recipe is fudgy, gooey and studded with chunks of sweet and juicy cherries—thanks to our Morello Cherry Spread. With each bite enjoy bursts of chocolate, salty almond butter, and luscious cherry flavor. These gluten free brownies are next level good and are sure to be a hit during the holidays or any celebration!
2 Cups + 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
½ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
½ Cup Chocolate Chips
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Large Egg
½ Cup Almond Butter
½ Cup Maple Syrup
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Almond Milk
1 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- Begin by lining a 9”x 9” baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spraying it with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the almond flour, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, salt, and baking powder. Mix well with a whisk until evenly combined.
- Next, add in the egg, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond milk, melted coconut oil, and Crofter’s Organic Premium Morello Cherry Fruit Spread. Mix together until smooth. Mixture will be thick.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and top with a light sprinkle of extra chocolate chips and a dash of kosher salt. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed cleanly from the center.
- Once ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for about 5 minutes before cutting. Serve and enjoy!