A homemade dessert, perfect for fall or holiday season! This easy Morello Cherry & Apple Crumble Tart recipe mixes juicy apples with sweet & tart Morello Cherry Spread, topped with scrumptious crumble topping. It’s sure to become a favorite and can be enjoyed year-round—add a scoop of ice cream on top for an extra tasty treat!
For the Crust:
1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
½ Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tbsp Water
For the Crumble:
¾ Cup Rolled Oats
¼ Cup Ground Graham Cracker
¼ Cup Granulate Sugar
½ Tsp Ground Cinnamon
¼ Cup Olive Oil
For the Morello Cherry Filling:
1 Diced Apple (we used Honeycrisp)
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly spraying a 9” tart pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the crust and mix until a dough begins to form. Shape the dough into a ball and place on a lightly floured work surface. Roll out the dough and gently transfer it into the prepared tart pan, creating a crust. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- While the dough is chilling, prepare the crumble and Morello Cherry filling. In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients for the crumble and mix until evenly combined. Set aside. Now in a small sauce pot combine all the Morello Cherry filling ingredients and place over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and gently pour the Morello Cherry filling into the center. Spread the filling evenly around the crust and then add the crumble on top.
- Place the tart in the preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes (until golden brown). Once ready, remove from the oven and serve warm. Enjoy!