Buttery graham cracker crust holding together a creamy, ultra-smooth cheesecake filling topped with a hefty drizzle of Crofter’s fruit spread… say ‘hello’ to your new favorite cheesecake recipe! This creamy dessert has not only a rich flavor but a rich history. It is said that cheesecake molds where found dating back to as early as 2,000 B.C.! WOW—no wonder this is a beloved dessert around the world, it’s been around for centuries! No matter how you slice it, cheesecake is truly a dessert that has stood the test of time and we’re thankful for it! We’re jumping on this cheesecake craze by adding a Crofter’s PB&J twist you’re going to love! Logan’s Berry Cheesecake will shortly become a new favorite for sweet tooths of all ages!
1 Cup Crofter’s Organic Premium Logan’s Berry Fruit Spread (Berry Harvest is a great alternative)
1 ½ Cups Crushed Graham Cracker
6 Tbsp Unsalted Butter (Melted)
3 8oz Packs of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
½ Cup Peanut Butter
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9” springform pan.
- For the crust, combine the crushed graham crackers with the melted butter. Mix with a fork until well coated. Press the crust down in to a prepared springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla extract and sugar. Beat until the mixture is smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time making sure each egg is well incorporated before adding the next. Pour filling on top of the crust in the prepared pan. Place back in the fridge to set.
- In a small saucepan heat up Crofter’s Organic Fruit Spread on low heat. Stir frequently until a smooth texture is achieved. Remove cheesecake from fridge and drizzle the fruit spread on top. Gently swirl into the cheesecake filling using a toothpick.
- Bake for 90 minutes and then remove from the oven. Let stand for 4 hours or until the cheesecake has completely cooled. Enjoy!