Celebrate Valentine's Day with a decadent and fruity twist! Our Four Fruit Chocolate Lava Cakes, featuring our Four Fruit Premium Spread, will make the perfect homemade dessert for two. Satisfy your sweet tooth and indulge in rich, gooey chocolate lava, infused with the sweetness of four different fruits. Serve these hot cakes straight from the oven, topped with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream for an irresistible experience. Perfect for chocolate lovers, this easy-to-make recipe will be the highlight of any celebration!
¼ Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Large Egg + 1 Egg Yolk
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/8 Tsp Kosher Salt
2/3 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and generously coat 2 ramekins with coconut oil or cooking spray. Set aside. Scoop out two separate dollops of 2 Tbsp worth of Crofter’s Organic Premium Four Fruit Fruit Spread onto a baking sheet with parchment paper and place in the freezer to freeze. About 30 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix together with a whisk until combined. Set sugar mixture aside. In a small sauce pot, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil and melt over low heat stirring constantly until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate to the sugar mixture and mix until just combined. Now add the flour and fold it in until just mixed. Careful not to over mix! Scoop a little less than ¼ Cup of the batter and place it into the prepared ramekins. Remove the dollops of Crofter’s Organic Premium Four Fruit Fruit Spread from the freezer and place in the center of the ramekin.
- Divide the remaining batter amongst the 2 ramekins to cover the dollops of fruit spread. Place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes or until the cake is baked through.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and allow to slightly cool before removing them from the ramekins. Once removed, serve immediately and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!