As a child, there’s nothing better than being able to play with your food. Let their creativity flow during culinary playtime with these homemade Raspberry-Superfruit Fruit Rolls. This is a healthier alternative for your favorite childhood snack that both you and your kids will love! This recipe is only two ingredients. Yes, you heard that right, only two! Although this recipe takes several hours to gel into that perfect, peel-able fruity goodness—the recipe is very simple to make and has WAY less sugar than the store-bought versions. Talk about a delicious parent approved snack. Playing with your food never sounded so fun!
1 Jar (10 oz) Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Superfruit Spread
1 Tsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Preheat your oven to 200°F and prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small-medium sauce pot, add the Crofter’s Organic Fruit Spreads and lemon juice. Continuously stir over low-medium heat until mixture is at a smooth consistency.
- Transfer the fruit spread over to the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly into all corners of the parchment lined pan. Careful not to spread the mixture too thick or thin.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 hours. Bake until the fruit spread no longer feels sticky and will peel away from the parchment paper.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Once cooled, cut into long strips by cutting through the fruit leather and parchment paper with scissors or a pizza cutter and roll them up with the parchment paper side out. Enjoy!
- Note – Any flavor of Crofter’s works, so experiment and find your favorite flavor combo!