No-bake cookies bring us back to the good old days. Loaded with the classic peanut butter flavor, delicious gluten free rolled oats, and jampacked with Crofter’s Wild Blueberry spread—our take on the no-bake cookie is sure to be a hit! This recipe is easy and simple to make. It has minimal ingredients and requires NO oven! Simply mix up the batter, scoop onto a cookie sheet, and freeze for 5-10 minutes—we’re not joking, it’s seriously that easy! This Easy No-Bake Blueberry Peanut Butter Oat Cookies recipe comes together in a matter of minutes. Make your life a little easier and try for yourself!
1 Cup gluten Free Rolled Oats
½ Cup Coconut Flakes
¼ Cup Slivered Almonds
¼ Cup Chopped Walnuts
¾ Cup Peanut Butter/NutButter
¼ Cup Maple Syrup
½ Cup Dehydrated Blueberries
- To start, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, coconut flakes, slivered almonds, walnuts and dehydrated blueberries.
- Next stir in the peanut butter first, then slowly add in the maple syrup followed by the Wild Blueberry spread. Slowly mix and stir until evenly coated. Feel free to get in there with your hands if you find a wooden spoon isn’t quite cutting it.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of the cookie mix onto the prepared sheet and flatted with a fork or the back of a spoon into a round cookie shape. Careful not to flatten the cookie too much.
- Place the tray of cookies in the freezer for 5-10 minutes until the cookies set. Serve and enjoy!