Shake-up your cheesecake game with these Easy Concord Grape Cheesecake Squares. Whoever said cheesecakes have to be round? Think outside the jar by using Crofter’s Concord Grape Fruit Spread to add jam-packed flavor to this delicious cheesecake recipe. The creaminess of the cream cheese pairs perfectly with the rich, extra grape-y-ness, velvety smooth texture of the concord grape spread alongside the savory graham cracker crust. Talk about yum! Not to mention, it’s jam-packed with antioxidants due to the whole grapes that are used to make this fruit spread. You won’t be mad at this flavor duo!
4 Tbsp Crofter’s Premium Concord Grape Fruit Spread
16 oz Cream Cheese (Soft at Room Temperature)
½ Cup Sugar
2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
¼ Cup Sour Cream
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
2 Tbsp Raw Honey
¼ Cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
1 Lemon Medium Sized
- ) To start, preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9x9 baking tray with foil or parchment paper. Make sure to push the corners of the tin foil tightly into the corners. Give the lined tray a light spray of non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and honey and mix lightly to combine. Next add in the melted coconut oil and give it a stir until the crumbs are evenly coated in the coconut oil and moist. Firmly, but gently press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Try to make this layer as even as possible, use a spatula to help flatten it down if you need.
- In another medium sized bowl, beat the cream cheese until it becomes smooth. Add in the sour cream, 1 Tbsp Fresh grated Lemon zest and the sugar and beat it once again to incorporate the ingredients. Next, add in 1 of the eggs and continue to beat the cream cheese while doing so. Add in the other egg and the vanilla extract and beat one last time.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust and use a spatula to spread the cream cheese mixture out evenly. Make sure to spread it all the way to the corners of the pan. Dollop 1 Tbsp of Crofter’s Premium Concord Grape Fruit Spread into each quarter of the pan and use the back of a knife or toothpick to swirl the fruit spread into the cheesecake mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35- minutes. You’ll notice that the cheesecake squares are done when there is no more jiggle left in the center and the edges of the cheesecake will start to be turning a delicious golden-brown colour. Once finished, remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack before trying to remove the squares from the pan or cutting them. Place the pan in the refrigerator once they have gotten to room temperature and chill for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove the pan form the refrigerator and carefully take the cheesecake out. Remove the tinfoil/parchment paper and then cut into 9 squares. Garnish with a sprinkle of freshly zested lemon. For clean cuts, try running your knife under hot water first and in between cuts and cleaning the knife after each cut. Enjoy!