Shake-up your cheesecake game with these Easy Concord Grape Cheesecake Squares. Whoever said cheesecakes have to be round? Think outside the jar by using Crofter’s Concord Grape Fruit Spread to add jam-packed flavor to this delicious cheesecake recipe. The creaminess of the cream cheese pairs perfectly with the rich, extra grape-y-ness, velvety smooth texture of the concord grape spread alongside the savory graham cracker crust. Talk about yum! Not to mention, it’s jam-packed with antioxidants due to the whole grapes that are used to make this fruit spread. You won’t be mad at this flavor duo!
1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
2 Tbsp Raw Honey
¼ Cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
16 oz Cream Cheese (Soft at Room Temperature)
¼ Cup Sour Cream
1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Zest
½ Cup Sugar
2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9” x 9” baking tray with foil or parchment paper. Lightly spray the lined tray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and honey. Mix lightly to combine. Next, add in the melted coconut oil stirring until the crumbs are evenly coated and moist. Firmly, but gently press the crumb mixture with a spatula into the bottom of the prepared baking pan (try to make this layer as even as possible).
- In another medium sized bowl, beat the cream cheese until it becomes smooth. Add in the sour cream, fresh lemon zest and sugar. Beat to incorporate the ingredients. Next, add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until ingredients are mixed.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust. Next, use a spatula to spread the cream cheese mixture out evenly (make sure to spread it all the way to the corners of the pan). Dollop 1 Tbsp of Crofter’s Organic Premium Concord Grape Fruit Spread into each quarter of the pan and use a toothpick to swirl the fruit spread into the cheesecake mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. The cheesecake squares are done when there is no more jiggle in the center and the edges of the cheesecake will be a delicious golden-brown color. Once finished, remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. Once at room temperature, place the pan in the refrigerator and chill for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove the pan from the refrigerator and carefully take the cheesecake out. Remove the tinfoil/parchment paper then cut into 9 squares (for clean cuts, try running your knife under hot water first and in between cuts). Garnish with a sprinkle of fresh lemon zest. Enjoy!