Apricot Jalapeño Salsa is incredibly simple & easy to make. It’s so easy, in fact you simply throw all ingredients into the food processor & giving it a good blend! Don’t think you’re limited to only tortilla chips or your favorite crackers – braise a chicken with it, it pairs great with seafood like shrimp or crab, or add it to your fish tacos on Taco Tuesday Night! Can you say mucho delicioso??
2 Jalapeño Chiles (Finely Diced)
2 Green Onions (Finely Chopped)
2 Tbsp Red Onion (Finely Diced)
6 Cups Fresh Apricots (Diced & Pitted)
1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger (Minced)
½ Tsp Sugar
½ Tsp Course Salt
Rice Crackers/Tortilla Chips
- Place your pitted and diced apricots in a bowl along with the diced red onion and finely chopped green onion.
- Halve your jalapeños. Remove the ribs and seeds from the inside.
- Next, finely chop your jalapeños into small chunks and add into the bowl with the apricots and onions.
- Stir in the ginger, salt, sugar and Crofter’s Organic Apricot Fruit Spread until all is well combined.
- Place salsa in a smaller bowl and serve. We paired our salsa with sea salt rice crackers. Other options include tortilla chips, braise a chicken with it, it pairs great with seafood like shrimp or crab, or even add it to your fish tacos. Enjoy!