Spice-up family dinner with this Easy Apricot Glazed Corned Beef Brisket recipe. Amazingly tender corned beef brisket with just 3 ingredients and bursting with juicy flavor! Flavored with tasty brown sugar, a dash of soy sauce and delicious chunky Apricot fruit spread—it’s sure to shake-up the dinner routine and become a new household favorite! You’ll thank us later, enjoy!
3 lbs Corned Beef Rinsed
¼ Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a rimmed baking tray with tin foil. Set aside. Grab a large pot and fill it with water. Place the corned beef in the pot and then bring it up to a boil over high heat. Once the water begins to boil, remove from heat and remove the corned beef.
- Next, in a small bowl, combine the Crofter’s Organic Premium Apricot Fruit Spread with the brown sugar and soy sauce and stir together using a whisk. Generously coat the corned beef in the apricot sauce. Make sure to get the sides of the meat as well as the underside!
- Place the corned beef fat-side-up on the prepared rimmed baking tray and fold the sides of the tinfoil over the corned beef to cover it. If you need a little extra tin foil to cover the corned beef just tear off a little extra and wrap it around.
- Bake the corned beef for approximately 3 hours (1 Hour/pound) or until the corned beef is fork tender. Keep an eye on it after the two hour mark if you have a corned beef brisket larger than 3 lbs.
- Once cooked, remove the tin foil and place the corned beef under the broiler just for a few minutes so that a crispy crust forms on the top. Once done, remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before trying to remove the tin foil or move the brisket. Enjoy!
- Tasty Tip: If you have extra Apricot sauce – don’t throw it away! This delicious sauce comes in handy and will last up to a week in the fridge! You’ll find a reason to use this sauce on everything. You’ll thank us later.