This recipe is far from your grandma’s oatmeal cookie. These cookies are the epitome of summer—chewy oatmeal goodness bursting with juicy, delicious strawberry flavor all thanks to our Strawberry Premium Fruit Spread. Count us in. This flavor combination is one for the books and will take your cookie game to the next level. Not to mention, they’re healthier than your average cookie but shhh no one needs to know. That’s because they taste great. Give them a try and see for yourself! Yummy!
1 Cup Rolled Oats
3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
¼ tsp. Himalayan Salt
1 tsp. Ceylon Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Cardamom Powder
1/2 Cup Coarsely Ground Walnuts
2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil Melted And Cooled
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
1 Cup Crofter’s Organic Strawberry Premium Fruit Spread
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients - flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Add spices and walnuts. Mix all together until combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg, coconut oil, vanilla, and maple syrup. Mix well with a whisk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix. Finally, stir in the diced strawberries. Mix gently with a spoon. Let the mixture sit for few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 356F (180C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a scoop or spoon, scoop the dough, and place it on the baking sheet. Arrange the cookies 2-inches apart. Slightly flatten the dough with the spoon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until the edges of the cookies begin to brown.
- Remove cookies from the oven, and let them cool for few minutes on a baking sheet. Then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.