Notes of warm brown sugar mixed with a yummy strawberry banana flavor wrapped in a soft, melt in your mouth texture makes this recipe dangerously delicious! Our Delicious Strawberry Banana Bread takes this classic recipe to a whole-nother-level! Banana bread is said to be one of the most searched bread recipes on the intranet! It makes sense—this recipe is a go-to in many households and can be eaten as breakfast, a mid-day snack, or even a dessert. Pair it with a warm, cozy cup of coffee for a tasty breakfast or add a scoop (or two) of vanilla ice cream for a decadent satisfying dessert. That’s the great thing about this Delicious Strawberry Banana Bread, there is no bad time to enjoy it. When you have a few ripe banana’s laying around, try out this super simple recipe! You won’t be sorry you did.
½ Cup Crofter’s Just Fruit Strawberry Spread
1 ¼ Cup All Purpose Flour
½ tsp. Baking Powder
½ tsp. Baking Soda
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Light Brown Sugar
½ Cup Coconut Oil
½ Cup Greek Yogurt
1 Cup Mashed Ripe Banana
1 Large Egg
½ tsp. Salt
1 Cup Fresh Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9x5” loaf pan with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, combine egg, brown sugar, coconut oil. brown sugar, greek yogurt & vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt. Next gently fold in the bananas and strawberry fruit spread. Careful not to overmix.
- Coat your strawberries in 3 tbsp flour and then add them into the banana bread mixture. Coating the strawberries in flour ensures they won’t sink to the bottom of the loaf pan or banana bread when cooking. The flour holds them in place in the dough.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour. Baking times may vary so test it with a toothpick in the center to see if it is done. If the toothpick can be removed without any batter clinging to it, your done!
- Once done, remove from oven and let cool for 15-minutes on a wire rack before attempting to cut the banana bread. Once cooled, serve and enjoy!