We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day which leads us on a journey looking for that perfect quick, easy, and filling recipe. Well look no further than these Delicious Berry Harvest Breakfast Muffins! When you bite into one of these bundles of joy, you’re met by a quad-fecta (yup, that’s a word now) of a delicious berry melody: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries to be exact—all thanks to our Berry Harvest Premium Spread. Enjoy these muffins fresh out of the oven with a hot cup of coffee in the morning or make them ahead of time. You can store these in the freezer for a great on-the-go breakfast option—just pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and you’re fueled for the day.
2 ½ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
½ Cup Raw Cane Sugar
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Salt
1 Cup Milk
1 Large Egg
½ Cup Butter (Melted)
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and then set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk to combine.
- In In a medium bowl, combine all the wet ingredients. Mix well until blended.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until just combined. Batter will be lumpy.
- Fill the muffin pan 1/3 of the way up with the muffin batter then drop in 1-2 Tsp of Crofter’s Organic Premium Berry Harvest Fruit Spread. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean). Let stand for a few minutes until the muffins cool and then remove from the pan. Enjoy!