Anyone else love the smell of fresh baked muffins in the morning? We sure do! We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day which leads us on a journey looking for that perfect recipe for breakfast that is quick, is going to refuel your body, is nutritious and filling. Well look no further, these Easy Berry Harvest Breakfast Muffins meet all the above and taste great! When you bite into one of these bundles of joy, you’re met by a quad-fecta (yup, that’s a word now) of a delicious berry melody: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries to be exact—all thanks to our Berry Harvest Premium Spread. Enjoy these muffins fresh out of the oven with a hot cup of coffee in the morning or make them ahead of time. You can store these in the freezer for a great easy on-the-go breakfast option—just pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and you’re fueled for the day.
2 ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
½ Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
½ tsp. Salt
1 Cup Milk
1 Large Egg
½ Cup Butter (Melted)
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Crofters Berry Harvest Premium Spread
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and then set aside.In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients –flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt and stir with a wire whisk to combine ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine the wet ingredients –beat the melted butter and milk first and then mix in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix well until blended.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Fill the muffin pan 1/3 of the way up with the muffin batter then drop in a teaspoon or two of our Crofter’s Organic Berry Harvest Premium Spread
- Top with remaining batter.
- Place in the already preheated oven and bake for20-25 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Let stand for a few minutes until the muffins cool and then remove from the pan. Enjoy!