Looking for the perfect dessert that will warm you up on an cold autumn evening, look no further! These delicious Baked Honey Crisp Apples with Raspberry Filling are sure to do the trick! Tender baked apples paired with Crofter’s Raspberry Just Fruit Spread sprinkled with a mixture of buttery-cinnamon spiced-brown sugar oat crumble topping baked to golden-brown perfection is a dessert you don’t want to miss out on. Is your mouth watering yet?! Ours sure is, yum!
8 Tbsp Crofter’s Just Fruit Raspberry Fruit Spread
4 Honey Crisp Apples (Medium Size, Firm)
1 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
¼ tsp Fresh Ground Cinnamon
½ Cup Unsalted Butter (Melted)
¾ Cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
¾ Cup Old Fashioned Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
½ Cup Light Brown Sugar
¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/8 tsp Kosher Salt
- To start, preheat oven to 375°F and lightly spray a large rimmed baking tray or two smaller baking trays with non-stick spray. Set aside for now.
- Cut the apples in half from the stem down and carefully scoop out the core and seeds of the apple with a small spoon and remove the stem. Sprinkle the apples with brown sugar and cinnamon and then place 1 Tbsp Crofter’s Just Fruit Raspberry Fruit Spread inside the cavity where the seeds and core were scooped out.
- Prepare the crumble topping by combining the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, ground cinnamon and kosher salt. Give this a quick stir to combine before adding in the melted butter. Add in the melted butter and then give the crumble topping one last stir to combine.
- Cover each of the apples with the crumble topping pressing down lightly into the apple. Once all the apples have been topped with the crumble, place them in the prepared baking pan and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake the apples in the 375°F prepared oven covered with tinfoil for 20-minutes and then remove the tinfoil covering and bake for an additional 30-40- minutes until the crumble is a beautiful golden color and the apples have gone soft. Serve hot out of the oven with a side of creamy ice cream or on their own. Enjoy!