This is a deliciously moist apricot flavored curried pork tenderloin that everyone will love, it may just become your new favorite pork tenderloin recipe! You’ll be amazed at how flavorful this pork tenderloin turns out when using just 4 ingredients! The secret to this recipe is our apricot fruit spread, Dijon mustard, and curry paste that coats the tenderloin—keeping the pork nice and moist while it develops a delicious sweet yet spicy crust on the outside, YUM!
2 Pork Tenderloins
2 Tsp Dijon Mustard (Grainy or Regular)
2 Tsp Indian Curry Paste
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper and place the pork tenderloins on the tray.
- In a small bowl, mix together Dijon mustard, curry paste and Crofter’s Organic Premium Apricot Fruit Spread. The mixture will look and feel lumpy.
- Brush the mixture lightly onto the pork tenderloins, just enough to coat them.
- Cook the pork in the middle of the oven, uncovered. Spoon more of the Apricot mixture onto the pork every 10 minutes while cooking until an inserted thermometer reads 155°F (70°C), about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the pork stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut the pork into thick rounds and serve. Enjoy!