Spread the PB&J love with this modern recipe! Concord Grape PB&J Loaf is a fun twist on the childhood classic. This tasty bread is guaranteed to be a hit with all ages. With creamy peanut butter and our fruity Concord Grape Premium Spread swirled right into the loaf, it’s like the meal prep version of a PB&J sandwich. This decadent creation is easy to make and is pure perfection, give it a try!
1 Cup Almond Milk
1 Tsp Olive Oil
1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
¼ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 ½ Cups Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour
¼ Cup Almond Flour
½ Tsp Kosher Salt
1 ½ Tsp Baking Powder
¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- Line a 9” x 5” baking pan with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 375°F. Set baking pan aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the almond milk, olive oil, coconut sugar and peanut butter. Mix with a whisk until the ingredients are mixed evenly. Set aside.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, almond flour, kosher salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix together with a spoon until evenly combined.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Mix together using a wooden spoon (careful not to over mix). Gently transfer into the prepared baking pan and smooth down with a spatula into an even layer.
- Next, add the Crofter’s Organic Premium Concord Grape Fruit Spread into a small sauce pot and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes (until the fruit spread becomes slightly looser to work with). Scoop the fruit spread on top of the batter and gently swirl into the batter. Drizzle the top of the batter with some more peanut butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes (until golden brown). Insert a toothpick into the center of the loaf and remove it. If it comes out clean, the loaf is done baking. Once ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Slice and enjoy!