These bars are bursting with sweet blueberry flavor! Blueberry Breakfast Bars are so easy to make and a crowd pleaser every time. With a delicious oat crust base, sweet Wild Blueberry Just Fruit Spread filling, and topped with a tasty crumble topping—the blueberry flavor shines through beautifully making them great for breakfast, a quick snack, or even a healthier dessert. Add this to your meal prep schedule to have a satisfying breakfast on-the-go!
2 Cups Rolled Oats
¼ Cup Nut Butter
¼ Cup Raw Honey
¼ Cup Almond Milk
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
½ Tsp Ground Cinnamon
¼ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
¼ Tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8”x 8” baking tray with parchment paper. Add the rolled oats to a food processor and grind until the oats form a flour. Remove any large chunks of oat still in the flour. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the nut butter and raw honey. Stir together. If the nut butter is too thick to stir, microwave for a few seconds to loosen. Next add in the almond milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, whole wheat flour, baking powder, and the oat flour made in the food processor.
- Using a spatula or your hands, bring the ingredients together until a thick dough is formed. Remove ¾ cup of the dough and set it aside. We’ll use this for the crumble topping.
- Evenly place the remaining dough into the bottom of the prepared baking pan and firmly press down into the corners and edges. Now spread out the Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit Wild Blueberry Fruit Spread on top and then sprinkle with the dough set aside earlier.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the crumble has turned golden-brown. Once finished, remove from the oven and allow to fully cool before cutting into bars. Enjoy!