A fun and easy sweet treat that is sure to impress! Puff pastry baked to golden brown perfection bursting with sweet Berry Harvest flavor (strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, and wild blueberry) topped with a dash of cinnamon. These simple yet fancy Berry Harvest Pin Wheels are perfect for brunch, dessert, or to accompany tea or coffee!
1 Sheet Frozen Puff Pastry
2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Start by allowing the frozen puff pastry sheet to thaw for about 1 hour on the counter. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Once the puff pastry is thawed, roll it out onto a lightly floured work surface into a big rectangle – roughly 16”x8”. Now cut the puff pastry into smaller squares, you should end up with about 8.
- With each puff pastry square, cut diagonal lines from each corner of the square into the center leaving a little room in center for the filling. Be careful not to cut too far. Spoon 1 Tbsp Crofter’s Organic Premium Berry Harvest Fruit Spread into the center of each square.
- Fold every other corner up over the Berry Harvest filling. Lightly pinch them together in the center so they stay folded. Place the pastries onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake the pastries for about 20 minutes (until golden brown).
- Once done, remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!