A tasty treat the whole family will love! Enjoy two soft, warm oat cookies baked to golden brown perfection filled with sweet Berry Harvest Spread. This recipe is an organic powerhouse, bursting with berrylicious flavor—strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, and blueberry to be exact. A Berry Harvest Oat Cookie Sandwich is hard to resist and will be a hit at your next cookie swap!
1 Cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
¾ Cup Brown Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
½ Tsp Salt
1 ¾ Cup All-Purpose Flour
2 ¼ Cup Rolled Oats
½ Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Next, grab a medium sized mixing bowl and combine the melted coconut oil and brown sugar with a whisk. Whisk until smooth. Add in the eggs, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, rolled oats, baking powder and baking soda. Add the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and fold together using a spatula.
- Roll roughly 1-2 Tbsp sized balls of the cookie dough in your hands and place them on the prepared baking sheet (this should make roughly 18 cookies). Gently press them down to help them flatten. Bake in the oven at 325°F for about 10 minutes or golden brown. Once done, remove from the oven and allow to completely cool on a wire rack.
- Next, create the cookie sandwich by adding a dollop (about 1 Tbsp) Crofter’s Organic Premium Berry Harvest Fruit Spread to the bottom cookie then place another cookie on top to form a sandwich. Gently press down to evenly spread out the fruit spread in the cookie.
- Repeat this process until all the sandwich cookies are made. Store in an air-tight container until ready to serve. Enjoy!