You can never go wrong with a galette! They've got all the delicious elements of pie: flaky, buttery crust, and tender baked fruit. This Berry Harvest Galette is super easy to make and has a wow-worthy impression on the dessert table. Our Berry Harvest Fruit Spread is a mix of strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, and blueberry adding rich flavor with oodles of delightful berry pieces into this recipe. Give it a try!
1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
2 Tsp Lemon Juice
½ Cup Strawberries (Sliced)
½ Cup Blueberries
½ Cup Raspberries
½ Cup Blackberries
1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
1 Refrigerated Pie Crust
1 Tsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Demerara Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper. Grab your lemon and zest 1 Tbsp then cut in half and squeeze out 2 Tsp of lemon juice. Remove any seeds. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and flour. Gently stir until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Now roll out your refrigerated pie crust and place onto the prepared baking tray. Spoon in the Crofter’s Organic Premium Berry Harvest Fruit Spread and smooth from the center, leaving about 1 ½ inch from the edge of the pastry. Add the fresh berry mixture on top. Fold over the excess pie crust on top of the berries in a circular pattern. If the pastry is having trouble sticking, try pinching the pastry together or using a bit of water to seal a crease.
- Once all of the edges have been folded over, lightly brush with some olive oil and sprinkle the edges with demerara sugar. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once finished baking, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting. Once slightly cooled, serve and enjoy!