You’ll love these rich, fudgy Berry Harvest Brownies! Studded with chocolate chips and packed with our sweet Berry Harvest Premium Spread, they make a truly decadent dessert. This recipe is easy to make and uses ingredients you likely already have on hand. By using Berry Harvest Premium Spread, you get delicious notes of strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, and wild blueberry for the ultimate gooey chocolate dessert!
1 Cup Flour
½ Tsp Baking Powder
½ Tsp Salt
½ Cup Cocoa Powder
½ Cup Brown Sugar
½ Cup Butter
2 Large Eggs + 1 Egg Yolk
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Grab a medium sized mixing bowl and combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder. Whisk to combine. Set the dry ingredients aside. In a medium sized saucepan combine the Crofter’s Organic Premium Berry Harvest Fruit Spread, brown sugar, and butter. Stir together over medium to low heat until smooth. Remove from heat once smooth. Set Berry Harvest mixture aside.
- Grab a large mixing bowl and combine the eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine. Now slowly pour in the Berry Harvest mixture, whisking constantly until incorporated.
- Next, add in the dry ingredients and bring together using a spatula, careful not to over mix. Add in the chocolate chips and give the mixture one final mix. Transfer the brownie mixture over to the prepared baking pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Once done, remove from the oven and allow to completely cool before slicing. Serve and enjoy!